Sunday, February 21, 2010

BELLA & DADDY GO TO MULTNOMAH FALLS

Okay, this first one was taken when she was at home. She loves to play with my necklaces!

All this crawling & no grass stains. Good job, Bella!


I love this picture! She just looks like she's having so much fun.


Well, I guess there were SOME grass stains-on her face!


Yes, she's barefoot. She's ALWAYS barefoot!


Nice form, Bella!


Mmmmmm, who needs lunch when you have a field of grass??


Dat's Good!


Bright sun. (and note, she DID have socks on)



Full parking lot at the falls.


TWINS!


Time for a cracker break!


What a fun adventure!


Beautiful view from Crown Vista


Greg loves his Volvo!
















4 comments:

hezzzy said...

Oh what a wonderful family day for you guys. Doesn't she bring absolute joy to your lives... just fills ya right up. love you all 4!

Anonymous said...

I didn't actually go. I was too tired - blame it on the Baby Bean! But I'm so glad Greg took the camera. So sweet!
Char

Unknown said...

Great pics!!! She is getting sooo big! I thought that was Multnomah Falls. Did you know I named a robot I built for a school science project after the Falls? LOL!

Unknown said...

Send the green this a way! PLEASE! I'm desperate for some GREEN GREEN GRASS! Oh - and flowers too!
Thanks!
:)