Let's see - what's going on?
Ever feel like there's nothing going on, but there's EVERTHING going on?? Nicole and I are having a garage sale this Saturday. I told her we would do it last year, and we never did so this is our year! Man, I can't believe how much crap we have - especially since our apartment is only 800 sf!
Speaking of apartments, we are moving next weekend! Yikes! It's coming up so quickly! We found a 2 bdrm townhouse (2 story) apartment not far from our current place. With the new baby coming, we desperately need the 2nd bedroom. I hope Bella transitions well. She's so used to her crib being in our room, that it MAY freak her out to wake up in the morning and not see us right there. But we're excited about the move. I'm going to have my piano in MY space! (thank you, Griggs, for storing it these last few months)
Things on my mind:
- "The" oil spill
Our country's sensitivity to the way things are worded
The devastating effects on the shoreline lifeThe devastating effects, known and unknown, on the people who live there
- The government's new policy, as of March '11, to only issue electronic payments - no more checks. That makes it so difficult for those members of our society who do not have checking accounts and do not want government-issued debit cards.
- New baby - names???? We only have a few ideas and we're not in love with any of them!
- My niece, Peyton, who is going to be a big Kindergartener in the fall. Love you!
- Bella's cough. Sounds awful!
- Packing, packing, packing
- Nappy D with Nicole on Friday night!
Okay, so there's my totally random post! Hope you enjoyed it!