Friday, April 18, 2008

"WEIGHT!" I'm still in the 290s!

Huh?? What??? I haven't worked out for 3 weeks (will be getting back on the horse tomorrow) and I've lost weight?? I'm now at 290.7. I've got a long way to go, but I honestly didn't know if I could lose any weight, what with my PCOS and all. I have to say, Metformin is a God-send. My doctor told me it would help me lose weight. I had a hard time believing him because I didn't understand what Metformin did. But the doc was right.

The benefits of weight loss are well documented. Specifically, for me, there's a really big benefit: I have TWO EGGS right now!!! So Greg and I will be busy this weekend! Doctor's orders - what are ya gonna do?? :-) Pray that this is it. Maybe we'll even have twins. The last time I ovulated, I only had one egg so I feel like our chances are better this time.

I'm reuniting with friends tonight and I'm so happy. We need each other, folks. Call someone today who you've been meaning to call but haven't gotten around to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! That is great. I'll bet it is nice to see results from all your hard work.
-Greg

hezzzy said...

Your progress makes me cry happy tears for you, sweetheart :...-)xo