Monday, October 12, 2009

FRIENDS - THEY'RE THE BEST!

What a weekend! These pics are in reverse chronilogical order. Let's put it this way - in 3 days, we hit 3 outlet malls, cheated death twice (once with a near miss with a semi going the wrong way on a one way street and once with a bomb scare at the Rose Garden Arena), stayed at an awesome hotel with a swanky bar and 24-hour pool, and laughed soooo much! I love these women! And I'm so thankful for all 3 of our husbands who stayed home with the children so that we could be revived, rejuvenated, and refreshed.
Above: Kell and TJ show off the loot we scored at the North Bend outlet mall! We also hit Troutdale and Chehalis outlet malls!
Above: Nadeen, Kelly's mom-in-law, was gracious enough to let us stay at her house in Olympia. Here we are at Applebee's. Is that a martini glass in front of me? Nahhhh.....
Ok. So I admit. I missed my baby. On our way up north, I called Alanna (Greg's sister, who Bella was with on Saturday) and she was so sweet. She and her daughter, Savannah, drove and met us, literally, on the side of the road so that I could have a few minutes of snuggle time.
TJ and Kell enjoy the suite at the Rose Garden Arena where we participated in the Women of Faith conference. It was truly amazing, inspiring. It felt like a hug from God. This is the awesome hotel we stayed at Friday night. HIGHLY recommend it!

4 comments:

evil cake lady said...

oh you liked aloft? i've been so curious about it! glad you had a great weekend and that your lasik went well!

Unknown said...

That's so cool you had an awesome weekend like that! The weather looked beautiful too!

Adventures and Good Times! said...

Yes! I want to go to Aloft too!!!

hezzzy said...

You were sooo ready for this & sooo deserved it & I'm soooo glad that you got to go. You ARE blessed with such awesome friends & I love how you put it when you said the W of F was like a hug from God. I'm smiling for you, hon.
xoxoxoxox