Monday, October 12, 2009

SUCCESS!


The Lasik went very well today! I'm simply amazed at the technology available. I'm equally amazed with the staff at EyeHealth NW. The doctor's assistants were incredible. They even gave me a teddy bear to hold (more like "put a death grip on") during the surgery. The laser part only lasted, literally, 10 seconds. Amazing. I came home and slept. Well, I went to TCBY first. Gotta have recovery food! :-) Anyway, I came home and slept for a few hours. Kell brought me cookies and "The Notebook" to watch, or NOT watch since I had to keep my eyes closed for 5 hours. But those 5 hours have now passed and I'm feeling good. Thanks for your encouragement! Oh yeah - did I mention I have to wear goggles until tomorrow morning?? Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

2 comments:

Adventures and Good Times! said...

classy lady with classy eyewear!!

hezzzy said...

Youre hysterical, woman!...that expression: only a mom could love (I love you, ddd!) So happy for you
& glad it all went well.