Our Bella is so sweet (even though she won't sleep for more than 3 hours at a time - grrr)! She is doing so much and growing so much!
Here are just a few of the new developments:
- She knows her name when we call her.
- She pulls herself up on ANY and EVERY thing: laundry basket, storage totes, bookshelves, rocking chair, ottoman, couch, paper shredder (!), etc.
- She loves to be with us EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME.
- She claps.
- She does "all done" in sign language.
- She waves (backwards, but it still counts!).
- She eats "Level 3" solid baby food.
- She wears 9 mos clothing.
- She eats paper (not a positive development, but funny)!
- She plays peek-a-boo by holding up a blanket or something over her eyes and waiting for us to say "peek-a-boo."
- She CRAWLS!!! The old Army scoot is a thing of the past. And she's FAST!
- She holds her own bottle. This has just happened in the last couple of days, and we are thrilled about it! No more "I'm-gonna-put-my-hands-behind-my-head-while-you-feed-me" pose.
- When she wants to stand up, she looks for our hands because she knows we'll stick out a finger that she can grasp. When she's grasped one finger, she looks to our other hand for the other finger and then hoists herself up.
It's a really fun time in our lives, and she is such a blessing.