Saturday, November 24, 2007

FALL YUMMY-NESS!



I made a Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert today! It was the first time I'd made it and I must say, it was tasty! The recipe calls for optional nuts in the topping. I used coarsely chopped pecans. Oh yeah. Definitely. Just make sure you make this either the day before you're going to serve it or early enough the day of that it has plenty of time to cool at room temp (which I found was the longest part of the whole process) and THEN chill for an hour or more. I was taking it to a party, so I cheated and tried to fast set it in the freezer. It didn't set up like a cheesecake usually does, but I think it would have if I hadn't tried to rush it. It still tasted really good, though! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! You added a picture with your new digital! Hope to see more of those photos now, ya little shutterbug. xoxox