Saturday, November 10, 2007

WHAT NEXT?

It's interesting to write on here because I never know if anyone is going to read it.

Anyway, random thought there.

Ok so I just finished a nice surprise - half a dozen Thanksgiving cards. I say "surprise" because I didn't set out to make them. I'm over at Tae-Ja's and I was going to start on my recipe books, er, Christmas presents that none of you know anything about. Yeah. That's it. Anyway, I just didn't have it in me to work on them tonight, so I started thinking about what I could use my new Diamond Glaze on (awesome product, by the way). Then it dawned on me! I have these cute little old-fashioned looking stickers that the glitter would just pop on. So I made the Thanksgiving cards. I don't make cards of any kind, especially holiday cards. I don't even SEND Thanksgiving cards. Oh well. I guess I do now.

At my party the other night, I heard myself having the most boring conversation in the world with a friend of mine. It was like an out-of-body experience. I could hear myself saying these inane things to her. But in my HEAD, I was saying, "STOP. Don't say another WORD about why your shower curtain bugs you and theories about why the rings don't fit the rod. No one cares. YOU don't even care." But I couldn't stop.

That's how I feel about tonight's blog.

I just have a general sense of boredom and I'm not sure how to cure it.........

No comments: