Monday, January 21, 2008

CHECKING IN

Ok, so the weight loss, get healthy saga continues. I went into 24 Hour Fitness on Thursday to observe and see what I thought of the club. Ummmm - it's not for me. In fact, I knew this so intrinsically that I left a note for the sales rep I had been waiting for telling him thanks, but no thanks. It was just too much. Too much music. Too much black paint. Too many people. Just too much. So, off to Bally's I went.

It's official - I'm a member!!! For 3 years. At first, that scared me. But in all reality, it's going to take me at least 2 years to reach my goal weight, and then after that, I'm going to have to maintain. It's not like, oh I've lost the weight - now I can go back to my old habits. So it'll work out.

Last Monday, I weighed myself and had lost 1.3 pounds, which I was actually really happy with because that was with some not-so-great food choices. Well, this week, my weight is 299.5 so I gained 0.7 pounds back. That's ok. Not great, but ok. I didn't exercise this last week at all. I ate what I wanted at Red Robin. I had several "light" ice cream shakes. So all in all, it makes sense.

Things I will work on this week:
Work out at least M, W, & F
Maintain
Daily Plate everyday
Don't eat after 9:00 p.m.

I CAN DO THIS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You CAN do this & you ARE doing this! It's totaly awesome what you're doing & I sooooo admire you & grateful that you will be healthier, my dear. I love you ~ Mom xo