Tuesday, January 29, 2008

COOKIES FOR DINNER

That time of the month can do crazy things to the mind and body. Last night, I gave Greg a list of things I wanted for dinner:

  • Cap'n Crunch cereal
  • S'mores
  • Shrimp fettuccine alfredo
  • Chocolate chip cookies
  • TCBY vanilla frozen yogurt
  • Reese's peanut butter cups
  • Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting from St. Cupcake

He read the list back to me and we laughed.

Then I said, "Ok, I'll just settle on the cookies" and proceeded to make them. Greg goes, "Well, should I go get pizza for dinner?" I said, "No. I told you, I'm having cookies for dinner." He goes, "Just cookies?"

Yes.

And they were sooooo good.

3 comments:

evil cake lady said...

cookies for dinner--AWESOME. i had cake for breakfast!! we must be on the same schedule.

Star Char said...

No doubt! Can you believe I ate that for dinner? And then I went to bed. At 7:00. Sheesh. I'm wiped out - you? Thank goodness for yummy cookies & cake.

hezzzy said...

What a girl wants... what a girl needs..... sometimes ya just gotta go with your gut..... :-p