Thursday, February 7, 2008

DON'T BLIND ME WITH SCIENCE!

A coworker just turned me onto this AWESOME WEB SITE that anyone will get a kick out of, especially those who are, or ever have been, in some kind of customer service. Here's the funniest one I read today:

Customer: “What time does the film start?”
Me: “The film starts fifteen minutes after the time on your ticket. There are fifteen minutes of ads and trailers.”
Customer: “No, I said what time does the F-I-L-M start?!”
Me: “The film starts after fifteen minutes of trailers, so fifteen minutes after whatever it says on the ticket. Your ticket says 3:30 pm, so the film would start at 3:45, okay?”
Customer: “Don’t blind me with science!”

1 comment:

hezzzy said...

Isn't it fun working with the public? They provide all kinds of fodder for us to make fun of.... IIIII mean to talk about... :-)