Monday, February 4, 2008

PROGRESS

Update:
weight: 295.4
total lost: 4.7 pounds
Worked out 3 times last week

YAY!! I'm feeling pretty good about the whole getting in shape thing. I can feel myself getting stronger, more active at home, and feeling like this is possible. Right now, it's due mostly to the exercise. I don't have the food thing down yet, but it's better than it was. I always remember what Mimi says, "Set small goals so that they are achievable." With that in mind, I have the following goals for this week:

Work out 3 times
Track caloric intake for 2 full days on www.thedailyplate.com

THIS IS POSSIBLE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a Rockstar! Keep it up. Every day is a new day. :-)

Courtney said...

Well done, Char! You are very brave...not only to face the gym (can't say I've been in one anytime recently) but to post about it here. You go girl!

hezzzy said...

You are a success, dear darling daughter & I'm so happy for you & all your hard work that's paying off. Step by Step your habits are slowly changing. Keep up the good, noticeable work!