Thursday, June 3, 2010

MY NEW HAIR











Yes, I changed my hair. . . again. I was wearing it up everyday, trying to find the right claw clip for the length it was at, etc. I couldn't get it all up in a pony tail at night so sleeping was uncomfortable. It wasn't as stylish as I like it to be. So I got it chopped. I like it! If you're in the Portland area, you NEED to go to Beverly Payment (yes, Payment). I'll give you her number if you are interested.
(I threw in a bonus pic of Bella - couldn't help myself!)
Note: I guess I STILL haven't figured out the order in which to post pics from my camera to the blog. Sorry for starting the post with the BACK of my head! Sheesh!

4 comments:

hezzzy said...

I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE IT!!!! Like you said, it IS more stylish & looks VERY pretty on you, hon (& I'm not just saying that). It's a wash n go length with just a fluff here & there & looks professional for work & cooler for the summer. VERY NICE! Great choice! xo

Anonymous said...

Look at Greg's beautiful girls! What a lucky guy! Love the new hair! Hugs-Deb

Adventures and Good Times! said...

I like your new cut! Yay for your stylist! Yay for a new summer do!!!

Tracy Mangold said...

Nice! I love it! You look mahvelous dahling!