Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SEVEN WEEKS AND 5 DAYS

The countdown is intensifying! In 7 weeks and 5 days, roughly, we'll have a baby girl! Oh. My. Gosh. We attended a birthing class last weekend. By the way, I don't recommend cramming 5 weeks' worth of information into 1 and a half days. It was EXTREMELY overwhelming for both of us and we both "checked out" about 3 hours before the class was actually over. We were physically THERE, but not mentally.

Anyhoo, we've got the cradle set up (thank you, Auntie Alanna) and the changing table too. We figured out a way to make both of them fit pretty comfortably in our bedroom. We still want to get rid of our nightstands and replace them with a headboard that has shelving/storage. We're getting pretty good at learning how to best utilize a small space!

We are scared, excited, happy, apprehensive, ecstatic, and all of the emotions we can't even put into words! And the countdown continues......

3 comments:

hezzzy said...

oooooooooooooooh mmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooosh! I can't wait!!!! I want to hold her!!! I wanna kiss her! I wanna hug her!! I wanna SEE her! I already love her xoxoxox

hezzzy said...

I LOVE looking at this & imagining our bella baby. What a special gift from God & she's gonna be joining us "out here" in 48 days!! Lotsa love awaiting her out here!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarah said...

yipeeeeeeeeeeee you will never forget the day it will be one of the best in your lives. ANd don't worry I don't really remember the classes helping all that much. heheehee