Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A NEW BEGINNING

It's only a day after Christmas and I am readily anticipating the start of a new year! 2008 will hold challenges, I'm sure, but I also believe it will hold incredible blessings. Here are a few of my hopes for the new year:
  • Increased fitness for both Greg and myself.
  • Attend Scarlett's wedding in May.
  • Evaluate my career choices.
  • Celebrate Greg's college graduation.
  • Further develop my beliefs about God, love, and compassion.
  • Pay attention to others and anticipate their needs.
  • Be more relaxed.
  • Continue to become comfortable in my own skin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless your new beginnings, dear darling daughter... another reason I admire & respect you so much. You're inspiring & ya know what else? You are absolutely adorable :-)